Meet Dr. Al Bucaj
“Our mission is to provide high-quality dental care to our patients in a comfortable, friendly, family-oriented atmosphere. When it comes to your smile and dental health, I strive to have the most advanced training and technology to make your visit the best dental experience you’ve had. It’s that kind of experience that gives you the confidence to refer your family and friends to our office.”
Dentist & Implantologist in Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Bucaj graduated from our local Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in Davie, Florida and has proudly served our local dental community for over 15 years.
Dr. Bucaj has acquired many years of Extensive and Advanced continuing education including all phases of Dental Implant Reconstructive surgical and restorative implant dentistry (Hybridge), Advanced Soft and Hard Tissue Grafting Procedures, IV Moderate Sedation for patient comfort, TMJ-TMD Diagnosis and Treatment, Invisalign Orthodontics, and Custom Mouthguard courses each year.
His office provides the latest in techniques and technology including 3D CT Scanning, Hybridge Full Arch Dental Implant Reconstruction under IV Moderate Sedation to offer patients the best possible long-term, whole-body health.
At The Dental Implant Center of Vero Beach we give you the care you deserve!
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Memberships & Affiliations
Dr. Bucaj is an advisory board member of our very own Indian River State College and lectures frequently on current standards and concepts of dental care for our community. He is an active member in good standing of:
- Board Certified Diplomate of the ABOI/ID (American Board of Oral Implantology)
- Fellow of the AAID (American Board of Oral Implantology)
- Diplomate of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists ICOI
- Florida Dental Association
- Treasure Coast Dental Society
- Advisory Board Member of Indian River State College
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Graduate of the Implant Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic
- Florida Dental Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Dental Association
Dr. Bucaj is a Board-Certified Implant Specialist by the American Board of Oral Implantology/ID/AAID. This designation symbolizes the highest level of qualification in implant dentistry. To receive this certification, a dentist must demonstrate knowledge, ability, and proficiency in implant dentistry through a rigorous examination process.
When you choose an AAID-credentialed dental implant dentist, you can rest assured you’re choosing an expert with the education, training, experience, and proficiency to evaluate your needs, design a personalized treatment plan, and successfully complete it.
Value and Cost